Sunday, May 27, 2012

Melbourne camera expo 2012

This year's camera expo in Melbourne is called The Digital Show. What I enjoyed most in this year's show is the photo exhibition section. The images in the AIPP section are the cream of the crop. The images are all highly creative and they are all tastefully photoshopped. An image straight out of the camera will not make it to the very top of the heap. It must be tastefully and artistically improved to give it the cutting edge.

I took some of the images at random with my mobile phone in order to display here, just to show what I mean by "tastefully photoshopped". They almost look like paintings. I dare say almost all of those in the AIPP section are not created by simply adding run-of-the-mill effects (I can't say the same for some of those in the less competitve sections).



No comments: