Monday, April 30, 2012

The Pirianda Gardens

Yesterday my wife and I visited the Pirianda Gardens, which is near Olinda in the Dandenongs Ranges. It sounds far away, but the drive is really only about half an hour from my house. A couple of people from my camera club talked about their visit to the Pirianda Garden and we decided to check it out too, just after we had visited the Rhododendron Garden on a club outing.

 I was delighted with what I found. I always look forward to the autumn season because I love to see the autumn colours. This park has many deciduous trees and many of them are still resplendent. We even found a couple of the giant red toadstools which we saw in the Rhododendron Garden a few years ago. My wife had great time taking pictures with her new iPad.




No comments: