Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What a spectacle!

This is really high tech! That's a picture of me with a pair of "illuminators." My wife was really excited when she came across this pair of reading glasses with built-in LED lights. The lights can be individually switched on or off. I am excited about it too and I can't wait to blog about it.

I had been looking for a pair of reading glasses (though, seriously, I can still read with unaided eyes). I have also been looking for the perfect reading light to use without illuminating the whole room. This pair of lighted reading glasses is truly godsend. I have tested it out. The intensity of the light is just right. Using LED for the bulb, I expect the battery to last for a long time.

If you want to know more about this, go to www.illuminators.com.au
For all of you over 50, this is a gadget you'll fall in love with. I already did. It goes ssooo well with my Kindle e-reader.

No comments: