Thursday, May 13, 2010

Portrait Professional Studio


Here is a software that I recently came across and tried out. It is called Portrait Professional Studio. It took me just a few minutes to turn the picture on the left into the picture on the right. This software costs only a fraction of what Photoshop costs. Since I am not willing to spend hours on manipulating the image using Photoshop, this software looks promising to me. It is going to enable me to brush up (pun intended) on any of my portraits and make them look refined in a snap (pun intended).

(By the way, the image has been sculptured to look more glamourous: fuller lips, narrower jaw, longer neck, etc. This is something that mazaine covers do too. The software allows you to make any or all of the sculpturing changes at will)

No comments: